Notice

All material in this blog (written/audio/visual) is copyrighted. Do not duplicate without explicit consent from the author.

05 July 2009

Posing

I don't know why but me and my sister's have this thing when we get together. The camera comes out and the posing begins. We take 72 pictures of the same pose, hoping for the perfect shot. Last night, after a few glasses of wine, Susan and I, began the sisterly ritual.

Suburban Cowgirl

Suburban Cowgirl and Urban Cowgirl

Hmm, better take another shot.


Sultry?
Far away eyes


Later, we walked into the house to find Susan's teenager Riley and his teenager friends posing with my camera. Must run in the family, huh. Oh and ah yes, blackmail for when they get older!



1 comment:

  1. Very nice ladies. Too bad your big headed sister wasn't there to join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete